haloo.,

hi everyone...,
enjoy my blogger.,n be my followers ok??
God Bless Us

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Why I choose Tourism Management as my course

My name is Tiffany kelly Barney,I'm 19 years old.Now I'm studying at Cosmopoint (KLMU) Kota Kinabalu.I'm taking tourism management as my course.Why i choose that course?
because I love to travel to another place.I had travelled to Thailand without my parents.It such as wonderful memory in my entire life.

I like to know more about people culture.At the same time, I can expand my knowledge and experience.
I hope I can travell to many place and can learn more about their languages and cultures.
In this course also teach us how to serves and respects people in many situation.We must take this challenge in patiently way,so we can made it correctly and successfuly.
Thank you for reading my post ok?
GOD BLESS US

7 comments:

  1. Wow.. interesting thing to say about your course.. Tourism management really require ppl like you.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you cold winter.,God Bless U

    ReplyDelete
  3. iya.,ee.,ok ka 2..,mcm spoil ja ni..,

    ReplyDelete
  4. My course is also tourism management and i really appreciate on how you express our course :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow..me too my course is
    BS tour management
    Same it's really interesting

    ReplyDelete